Concrete supplier serving domestic and commercial customers in and around Worthing, West Sussex
For over 15 years, Maguire has been supplying top quality concrete in Worthing, Crawley and the wider areas of West Sussex. We are the go-to concrete and screed suppliers for a wide range of customers, including builders, homeowners, groundworkers, piling contractors, driveway installers and road workers. Thanks to our modern fleet of concrete batching vehicles and professional staff, we are capable of supplying you with concrete loads of all sizes, from one cubic metre upwards.
For top-quality domestic and commercial concrete, please talk to our knowledgeable team. We are helpful, friendly and always willing to assist you with your project and help with any queries, from sites that might be tricky to access, through to choosing the right concrete design mix. We will always provide you with expert assistance and a free quote before you commit to buy our products.
Concrete company servicing Worthing and Goring-by-Sea
The beauty of ordering our concrete is that it is all mixed to order and poured via our fleet of volumetric lorries.
- BSI-certified raw materials, including cement, water, aggregates and other materials are loaded on board.
- The concrete specifications – including strength and admixtures, are programmed in. This will determine the ratio of raw materials and is dictated by usage. Mix designs can be changed without having to go back to base.
- The concrete is mixed and poured. The carefully-calibrated vehicle shows the precise volume of concrete that has been poured.
- This determines the price that you pay – you will only ever pay for the concrete that you use. There is no risk of ordering to much or too little concrete and there will be no waste, making this an eco-friendly choice.
If you require concrete to be placed in an area that is hard to access or quickly, we have both boom and groundline pumps for hire that come with trained operatives. This reduces the need for wheelbarrows and the amount of waste. Our operatives will liaise with you to discuss your unique requirements.
You can order your concrete for today or tomorrow and every customer is given a clear time window for concrete delivery. We deliver concrete 24/7 and can be flexible around schedules with overnight and out-of-hours concrete deliveries. We deliver concrete throughout the local areas, including in Uckfield and Burgess Hill.
For concrete deliveries and concrete collection, call now on 020 8648 7688.
Only pay for what you use!
Same day/next day delivery
Please select the appropriate units and then enter your measurements in those units.
The result is always given in cubic metres.
Here are some reasons people choose us for their concrete:
Expert quality: High quality concrete, suitable for domestic or commercial applications. All ingredients are BSI-certified and we do cube testing on every job. All mixes are of a very consistent quality to produce the best results on your project.
- Multiple mixes on demand: Concrete mixes can be easily adjusted and altered on-site if there are changing conditions or requirements, for example. We deliver all mixes, including C10/Gen 1, C15/Gen 2, C20/Gen 3, C25, C30, C35, C40, C50, C55 and C60. We also supply foamed concrete.
Only produce what you need: We produce only the concrete that you need for your job – there will never be any part load charges or wasted concrete.
Quick production rate: Our volumetric concrete mixers produce concrete quickly, giving you more time to work with it.
- Same or next-day service: We offer same day and next day service and will give you a two-hour delivery window, so you are never left waiting around for your concrete to be delivered.
- Bespoke concrete mixes: All mixes are tailormade to customers’ requirements and we also can add a number of admixtures, including plasticisers, waterproofing agents, accelerators and fibres for the best results.
- Professional and helpful team: Our concrete team are highly experienced and are here to offer technical help and support at any time.
- Competitive prices: We offer the best prices for our concrete and you will only pay for the concrete that you use.
Concrete pump hire available: We have both boom and ground line concrete pumps available for hire, for quick and easy concrete placement.
Concrete collection: If you wish to pick up your concrete from our depot, we offer a concrete collection service.
Other services: Our renowned business also offers a range of other services for domestic and commercial building projects, including grab and tipper hire, end-to-end waste management solutions and domestic skip hire.
We supply high-quality concrete & screed in the following locations:
Broadwater, Worthing, Lancing, Goring and Findon
Mixed concrete near Lancing (BN15) for all trade and DIY jobs
If you work in the trade, or you are a homeowner embarking on a DIY project, you will always need a dependable supply of concrete. Use our concrete calculator to estimate how much concrete you may need but this only needs to be an estimate because, with our service, you will only pay for what you use.
Our concrete is suitable for:
- Internal floors
- Shed bases
- Road building
- Landscaping projects
- Garage floors
Our flexible approach ensures that we can change the volume and mix of your concrete offering you a cost-efficient system.
Worthing concrete pumps for quick concrete pours in BN11
As well as being one of the leading suppliers of concrete and screed in the local areas, we can provide domestic and commercial customers throughout the area with a first-rate pumping service. This is a highly efficient method of transporting concrete around your site and to areas that may be difficult to access with wheelbarrows. Concrete can be moved around obstacles and between floors of buildings with ease, ensuring your concrete can be pumped quickly and easily.
Our concrete pumping services also reduce the risk of waste. As a leading waste management company, we are passionate about sustainability and can advise you around all issues surrounding waste. Alongside concrete and screed supply, we also have domestic and commercial skips of all sizes for hire, along with RoRos and a wait and load service. We also have grab lorries available – all at unbeatable hire prices.
For cheap concrete prices in Worthing, call our local concrete company
Please do not hesitate to get in touch with our friendly company. We can be reached on 020 8648 7688 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org