Supplying domestic and commercial sectors
Maguire are major suppliers of all forms of ready mixed concrete and screed, suitable for basic DIY projects, through to large construction sites. We have been serving domestic and commercial customers in Tadworth, Burgh Heath, Chipstead and the surrounding areas of Surrey since 2003. We are renowned for supplying expert quality ready mixed concrete and screed throughout the nearby areas.
Our state-of-the-art volumetric mixers allow us to create exact designs and concrete strengths, to make sure it is exactly right for your application. Whether you are about to embark on some home improvements like a new shed or garage, or you are a large construction firm who needs a regular concrete supplier, we will have the right mixed concrete available.
Think of Maguire as your one-stop-shop for everything you need, when it comes to high quality ready mixed concrete or screed.
- Domestic concrete: Our concrete for residential projects is ideal for all types of projects, including new garages or shed bases, driveways and pathways, extensions, foundations and more.
- Commercial concrete: We can supply concrete for any commercial application, including house building, home extensions, conservatories, paths and paving, basement conversions, concrete piling projects, drainage and fencing, external paving and industrial applications.
We also offer innovative concrete pumping solutions, so you can transport your concrete where you need it – fast! We also work 24/7, so whether you need your concrete in the morning, afternoon, evening, overnight or weekend, we will deliver it to you.
We know that you will be working to a tight timeline, so where possible, we offer same-day concrete deliveries and guaranteed next-day deliveries. Due to our advanced volumetric mixing lorries, all concrete is produced on-site to your specifications. All concrete and screed is made from quality assured BSI-certified raw materials and we do concrete cube testing on every job, to guarantee quality.
Would you like a quote for affordable concrete? Call us now on 020 8648 7688.
Only pay for what you use!
Same day/next day delivery
The benefits of our mixed concrete near you in KT20
There are a host or reasons that our ready mixed concrete is ideal for use. Firstly, it is cost-effective because you will only ever pay for the concrete that you use. With drum mixed concrete, someone will need to mix the concrete on-site. Using one of our volumetric mixers, this is all done via innovative machinery to the exact specifications and measurements, ensuring quality and consistency. By using ready mixed concrete, there are also no storage costs.
One of the big benefits of using volumetric concrete is that we can deliver different mixes in one delivery and adjust the machinery accordingly. This means that we can adjust on the day to allow for changing weather conditions or site specifications, for example. We also supply foamed concrete and admixtures, such as accelerators, retarders and fibres.
Our concrete can be poured where you need it promptly, allowing for maximum time for you to work with it.
Using our concrete is also friendlier towards the environment. There is little, if no, wastage and all surplus materials can be used in the next batch of concrete deliveries.
Please select the appropriate units and then enter your measurements in those units.
The result is always given in cubic metres.
We supply high-quality concrete & screed in the following locations:
- Walton On The Hill
- Lower Kingswood
- Kingswood Manor
Concrete pumping: The benefits of our concrete pumps
A concrete pump is one of the quickest and hassle-free ways of getting mixed concrete or liquid screed laid in the correct place for your Tadworth project. Suitable for both domestic and commercial hire, our concrete pumps are an excellent choice if there is restricted access to all or parts of your site.
- Saves time and labour involved in transporting concrete by wheelbarrows and dumper trucks. This saves money and allows man power to be utilised elsewhere on your site.
- Transporting concrete to some parts of any building site can be hard. If you need to get concrete to upper levels, basements or into back gardens, our ground line or boom pumps can transport concrete much more efficiently than doing this manually.
- Manually transporting concrete often results in mess and spillages. By using a concrete pump, there is less waste and accidents, leading to a clearer site.
Concrete mixes available