Volumetric mixed concrete delivered in Surbiton, Surrey
Maguire’s reputable, local concrete delivery service, using volumetric trucks ensures maximum flexibility when it comes to concrete and screed for your domestic or commercial project. We deliver concrete in Surbiton, Long Ditton, Thames Ditton, Kingston Upon Thames, Teddington and East Molesey when you need it most!
We work with homeowners, trades and commercial customers who know they can rely on us for quality ready mixed concrete. With our concrete, you only pay for what you have used, with no waste, or risk of over or under-ordering your concrete. All concrete mix types are available to suit your requirements.
Our mixed concrete offers:
- Efficient and reliable concrete supply: We run an advanced fleet of volumetric concrete mixers, providing an efficient and cost-effective method that reduces waste. Concrete can be delivered in large or small quantities, as and when it is needed.
- All mixes and grades: We can supply concrete of all mixes and grades, from standard mixes, to specialist foamed concrete or concrete with admixtures. All our concrete ingredients are BSI-assured. Use our online concrete calculator to work out how much concrete you need.
- On-site batching for larger projects: As well as small DIY and domestic jobs, our concrete trucks are ideal for large commercial projects. This can improve efficiencies and keep any large project on track.
- 24/7 service: We are able to deliver concrete around the clock, including an out-of-hours service when you need it, supported by a dedicated team. Our products are delivered in a two-hour delivery window, so you are never left waiting for longer than you need.
To place an order or to discuss your concrete needs, please call us on 020 8648 7688.
Only pay for what you use!
Same day/next day delivery
Please select the appropriate units and then enter your measurements in those units.
The result is always given in cubic metres.
Here are some reasons people choose us for their concrete:
Expert quality: High quality concrete, suitable for domestic or commercial applications. All ingredients are BSI-certified and we do cube testing on every job. All mixes are of a very consistent quality to produce the best results on your project.
- Multiple mixes on demand: Concrete mixes can be easily adjusted and altered on-site if there are changing conditions or requirements, for example. We deliver all mixes, including C10/Gen 1, C15/Gen 2, C20/Gen 3, C25, C30, C35, C40, C50, C55 and C60. We also supply foamed concrete.
Only produce what you need: We produce only the concrete that you need for your job – there will never be any part load charges or wasted concrete.
Quick production rate: Our volumetric concrete mixers produce concrete quickly, giving you more time to work with it.
- Same or next-day service: We offer same day and next day service and will give you a two-hour delivery window, so you are never left waiting around for your concrete to be delivered.
- Bespoke concrete mixes: All mixes are tailormade to customers’ requirements and we also can add a number of admixtures, including plasticisers, waterproofing agents, accelerators and fibres for the best results.
- Professional and helpful team: Our concrete team are highly experienced and are here to offer technical help and support at any time.
- Competitive prices: We offer the best prices for our concrete and you will only pay for the concrete that you use.
Concrete pump hire available: We have both boom and ground line concrete pumps available for hire, for quick and easy concrete placement.
Concrete collection: If you wish to pick up your concrete from our depot, we offer a concrete collection service.
We supply high-quality concrete & screed in the following locations:
- Long Ditton
- Thames Ditton
- Kingston Upon Thames
- East Molesey
Domestic concrete supply near Berrylands
Make your DIY or domestic concrete installation a massive success by using our mixed concrete. Our service is flexible and affordable and because your concrete is mixed on-site, it is always fresh to work with.
In our trucks, the aggregates are carried in separate compartments and mixed there and then, meaning the mix design can be altered on-site at the simple turn of a switch. This also means if you need different types of concrete for a project, that we can deliver them in one go.
With our concrete there is less mess and waste, so you can also keep your project on track. Our concrete is suitable for all types of residential projects including new driveways, shed and garage bases, pathways, extensions, and also for large commercial building projects including basements, piling projects, new builds and more.
Local KT6 concrete pumping and pumps available for hire
There is a wealth of benefits to pumping concrete in our boom and groundline pumps. Boom pumps use a remote control to place concrete and are often used for construction projects because high volumes of concrete are placed quickly over obstacles or at different levels. Ground line pumps transport concrete across long distances. Read our blog on choosing the right concrete pump.
- It is more efficient and you can place concrete faster
- You can save time and money on manual labour – its faster than barrowing
- Ensure high accuracy and quality
- All concrete hire includes professional operatives
Screed supply near Surbiton
We can supply high-quality screed for all jobs, to ensure a seamless and smooth floor finish. We use the best ingredients, and like our concretes, our screeds come in all designs for different requirements. We can also organise concrete and screed collection from our depot.