Volumetric and ready mixed concrete delivered in Fulham, West London
The beauty of Maguire’s local and trusted concrete delivery service is that all concrete is mixed on-site, so you can tweak the specification and size of order that you need. We can deliver quality and affordable concrete in Fulham, Parsons Green, West Brompton, Earls Court, Putney, and the surrounding parts of London.
We provide a 24/7 concrete delivery or collection service, so if you need your concrete out-of-hours, that is not a problem. We also offer same-day and next-day concrete deliveries. Whether you are a private homeowner who needs concrete for a DIY job, or you are a trade customer or construction company, we can deliver your concrete to exactly where you need it.
We founded our business in 2003 and since then, we have become the go-to concrete and screed specialists for many people and companies in the local area. We are ISO 9001-registered and FORS-accredited and can also assist with many other construction services, including grab hire, skip hire, and waste management.
Why is volumetric concrete so cost-effective? If you order ready mixed concrete and have it delivered via a traditional drum mixer that has been mixed at the batching plant, if you have not ordered enough, you will need to make up a part load charge, at extra expense. If you order too much, you will end up paying for it and there will be wastage.
Use our concrete calculator to estimate how much concrete you may need and give us a call now on 020 8648 7688.
Only pay for what you use!
Same day/next day delivery
Please select the appropriate units and then enter your measurements in those units.
The result is always given in cubic metres.
Here are some reasons people choose us for their concrete:
Expert quality: High quality concrete, suitable for domestic or commercial applications. All ingredients are BSI-certified and we do cube testing on every job. All mixes are of a very consistent quality to produce the best results on your project.
- Multiple mixes on demand: Concrete mixes can be easily adjusted and altered on-site if there are changing conditions or requirements, for example. We deliver all mixes, including C10/Gen 1, C15/Gen 2, C20/Gen 3, C25, C30, C35, C40, C50, C55 and C60. We also supply foamed concrete.
Only produce what you need: We produce only the concrete that you need for your job – there will never be any part load charges or wasted concrete.
Quick production rate: Our volumetric concrete mixers produce concrete quickly, giving you more time to work with it.
- Same or next-day service: We offer same day and next day service and will give you a two-hour delivery window, so you are never left waiting around for your concrete to be delivered.
- Bespoke concrete mixes: All mixes are tailormade to customers’ requirements and we also can add a number of admixtures, including plasticisers, waterproofing agents, accelerators and fibres for the best results.
- Professional and helpful team: Our concrete team are highly experienced and are here to offer technical help and support at any time.
- Competitive prices: We offer the best prices for our concrete and you will only pay for the concrete that you use.
Concrete pump hire available: We have both boom and ground line concrete pumps available for hire, for quick and easy concrete placement.
Concrete collection: If you wish to pick up your concrete from our depot, we offer a concrete collection service.
Why choose our volumetric concrete supplier service near Parsons Green?
Whatever your concrete needs, we will have a solution for you. We offer reliability, prompt delivery and expert technical advice about the right concrete for your job, at any time.
Mixing on-site ensures that you get exactly the concrete you need and no more or no less. Our local concrete delivery service is different and here is why:
- There is never any wastage, so you can never under or over order
- No job is too big or small – our mixed concrete deliveries are ideal for small domestic concrete jobs as well as bigger ones – read our blog on choosing concrete for basements and extensions
- We can offer free technical advice and can mix your concrete to any specification – we also offer a wider range of specialist mixtures and admixtures
- Suitable for domestic, commercial or industrial jobs
- All concrete contains BSI-assured ingredients with cube testing on every job
- We can adapt the mix to allow for changing weather conditions, for example
Local SW6 mobile concrete pump hire
We provide a complete range of concrete delivery solutions, offering a range of mobile concrete pumps for hire. If you are rushing to get your concrete exactly where you need it, this could provide the ideal solution, ensuring you have the tools you need to get the job done properly.
Concrete pumps can make your work more efficient as they are able to move more cubic metres per hour than other methods. The flexible nature of concrete pumping means that concrete can also be delivered over or around large obstacles and spillages are minimised. This is quick and easy, so you can save on labour costs and your site is kept clearer and cleaner. We offer both boom and landlines pumps for hire and these are commonly used for many jobs, including new builds, slab work, foundations, general building work, basements, and beams.