Safe and reliable concrete and concrete pumping in South Croydon, Greater London
At Maguire, we offer a range of quality assured concrete and screed products for builders, businesses and private homeowners working on small, medium and large building projects in South Croydon, Coulsdon and the wider areas of Greater London and Surrey.
We can supply all grades and concrete mix designs for all types of applications, including floors, driveways, new builds, oversites, pathways, foundations, extensions, basements, piling projects and more. We operate a fleet of advanced concrete mixers that can give you freshly batched concrete and no job is too big or small for our team.
With our mixed concrete, you will only pay for the volume of concrete that you use and we can organise for same-day or next-day delivery at the best possible prices.
You can call on us for:
- Low prices and only pay for what you use
- 24/7 same-day or next day concrete delivery
- Any size of concrete delivery and no waste
- All grades from C10 to C50 and admixtures available, including plasticisers, fibres, accelerators and more
- Helpful technical concrete advice always available
- No waiting – exact two-hour time slots
- Concrete suitable for domestic, commercial and industrial requirements
- Concrete pumps available – both boom and groundline pumps for fast and efficient concrete laying
- Fresh concrete and screed loads for maximum workability
- Concrete collections available from our local depot
- FORS-accredited fleet is also fitted with the latest tracking technology
- Online concrete calculator to work out how much concrete you need
Do you need some friendly or specialist concrete advice? Call our team now on 020 8648 7688.
Only pay for what you use!
Same day/next day delivery
Please select the appropriate units and then enter your measurements in those units.
The result is always given in cubic metres.
Volumetric concrete supplied near Coulsdon
We specialise in volumetric concrete. This is produced on-site by our advanced batching trucks. Our certified aggregates are carried separately side-by-side in the mixer and when they are needed, they are mixed together into a smooth and consistent batch, immediately ready for pouring.
There are many benefits to using this type of concrete.
- Volumetric mixers can mix small or larger loads of concrete, making it ideal for all projects
- Only the amount of raw materials that are needed are mixed, eliminating the potential for waste materials
- Unlike ready-mixed concrete, which has to be used quickly, our concrete is completely fresh, allowing you maximum time to work with it
- Volumetric concrete is incredibly versatile and the size and specification can be changed on-site- if you require an industrial-grade concrete mix for one part of your project and a more standard mix design for another, this is simple to do
- Volumetric concrete is economical, allowing you to stick easily to your budget
- There is less waste, making this a more environmentally-friendly option
South Croydon groundline and boom concrete pumps available for hire
If your site has access issues or you are working to tight timelines, concrete pumping offers a wealth of benefits. Our high-pressure concrete pumps allow you to pump up to 150 metres in distance and the pumps can navigate around difficult objects or through tight spaces, into gardens or through buildings. All jobs come with skilled concrete operators, so even the most difficult jobs will be completed quickly.
Concrete pumps mean you will be able to divert the labour to elsewhere in your project. Our experienced concrete pump operatives will also be on-hand to assist.
Screed delivered in Coulsdon
We can produce and deliver screed for your project, which is ideal for achieving a smooth floor finish or for underfloor heating. We have a range of different screed designs available, so talk to our team who will be able to help.
For concrete collection or concrete deliveries in South Croydon, contact us now
To discuss your concrete requirements or to boom concrete, please get in touch on 020 8648 7688 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are some reasons people choose us for their concrete:
Pathways & patios
Drainage & fencing
Paving & walkways
Shed & garage bases
Timing is essential on my sites and the concrete guys at Maguire are 1st class. Never let me down! Keep up the great work as its much appreciated by us all.
Have been using Maguires for over 10 years for skips and more recently for concrete.
My vehicles regularly tip waste at the Maguire depot in Wimbledon. The guys there are efficient and professional. Nothing is too much trouble.