Quick and affordable concrete delivery in Richmond, Surrey
With years of expertise in the concrete and aggregate supply industry, Maguire is perfectly placed to fulfil your concrete and screed requirements in Richmond, Kew, Strawberry Hill, Twickenham and Whitton. Whether you need mixed concrete for a DIY or domestic job or you need a regular concrete supplier for commercial work, we can assist.
We supply concrete at the best prices via our fleet of volumetric concrete trucks. We can also supply screed and concrete pumps for accurate and quick concrete placement, leaving you the maximum amount of time to work with your concrete. Our concrete is made up using BSI-accredited ingredients on-site meaning you will never pay for more concrete than you use and there is less waste.
- Competitive prices: Our concrete is competitively priced and we can offer free quotes at any time. Use our concrete calculator to work out how much concrete you may need and give us a call.
- Timely delivery: We offer same-day and next-day concrete deliveries and provide a 24/7 service so you are never left waiting for your concrete. In addition to this, we will give you a two-hour delivery window, so you can keep your project on track. If you wish to collect your concrete, we can organise a pick up from our depot.
- Advanced vehicles: We operate a fleet of state of the art mobile concrete batching plants, allowing us to mix your concrete to your exact requirements. There are never any disposal costs if you over-order and if you under-order, we can simply produce more concrete for you on the spot.
- All grades and mixes: We supply concrete of all grades and mixes, from C10 to C50, along with specialist mixtures like foamed concrete. A range of admixtures, including accelerators and retarders are available on request.
- Expert team: We have been working in the industry for a long time and have a vast range of experience around all aspects of concrete, so we can offer help and technical assistance at any time. As part of our wider business, we also offer grab hire, skip hire, and waste management solutions.
- Domestic and commercial concrete: Our concrete is suitable for a variety of domestic, commercial and industrial jobs. We provide concrete for shed bases, foundations, garage bases, underpinning, basement, driveways, piling projects, and footings, as well as many other jobs.
For more details, please do not hesitate to call us now on 020 8648 7688.
Only pay for what you use!
Same day/next day delivery
Please select the appropriate units and then enter your measurements in those units.
The result is always given in cubic metres.
Here are some reasons people choose us for their concrete:
Expert quality: High quality concrete, suitable for domestic or commercial applications. All ingredients are BSI-certified and we do cube testing on every job. All mixes are of a very consistent quality to produce the best results on your project.
- Multiple mixes on demand: Concrete mixes can be easily adjusted and altered on-site if there are changing conditions or requirements, for example. We deliver all mixes, including C10/Gen 1, C15/Gen 2, C20/Gen 3, C25, C30, C35, C40, C50, C55 and C60. We also supply foamed concrete.
Only produce what you need: We produce only the concrete that you need for your job – there will never be any part load charges or wasted concrete.
Quick production rate: Our volumetric concrete mixers produce concrete quickly, giving you more time to work with it.
- Same or next-day service: We offer same day and next day service and will give you a two-hour delivery window, so you are never left waiting around for your concrete to be delivered.
- Bespoke concrete mixes: All mixes are tailormade to customers’ requirements and we also can add a number of admixtures, including plasticisers, waterproofing agents, accelerators and fibres for the best results.
- Professional and helpful team: Our concrete team are highly experienced and are here to offer technical help and support at any time.
- Competitive prices: We offer the best prices for our concrete and you will only pay for the concrete that you use.
Concrete pump hire available: We have both boom and ground line concrete pumps available for hire, for quick and easy concrete placement.
Concrete collection: If you wish to pick up your concrete from our depot, we offer a concrete collection service.
We supply high-quality concrete & screed in the following locations:
- Strawberry Hill
- Kingston Upon Thames
We supply and deliver quality mixed concrete near Kew
Our ready mixed concrete offers our customers a wealth of benefits. Mixing concrete on-site provides an excellent alternative to mixing it yourself.
- Cost-effective: On-site mixed concrete will help you stick to your budget because you will only ever pay for the concrete that you use.
- Consistent: Innovative machinery means that the exact quantities are mixed together, ensuring quality and consistency.
- Different mixes: Our concrete trucks allow us to deliver different mixes in one delivery and adjust the machinery to allow for changing weather conditions or site specifications. Read our blog on what affects the strength and quality of concrete.
- Fresh: The concrete can be poured as soon as it is mixed, allowing for maximum time for you to work with it.
TW9 pumped concrete local to you
We provide specialised concrete pumping, so you can get your concrete to where it is needed quickly and without mess. Rather than having to psychically pour the concrete using wheelbarrows or dumper trucks, we can pump it to the right location, however inaccessible your site.
- Saves time and labour
- Transport concrete to in inaccessible locations
- Less waste and accidents