Maguire deliver your domestic or commercial concrete in Oxted, Surrey
Here at Maguire, we deliver superior grade concrete to domestic and commercial projects in Oxted, Hurst Green and throughout Surrey and South London. As trusted and recommended concrete suppliers we can deliver your concrete or screed directly on-site and mix it there and then, to remove the risk of over or under-ordering – and ensuring you only ever pay for the concrete that you use.
Our on-site mixed concrete is suitable for a host of applications, including extensions, footings, foundations, garage bases, driveways, oversites, piling projects, basements and more. We also offer a range of logistical solutions, including an affordable concrete pumping service, that is efficient, cost-effective and allows you to pump your concrete through sites that might be tricky to access. We also provide a host of waste management services, including domestic and commercial skip hire and waste management consultancy.
From small domestic jobs to multi-million-pound house builds, our team can be relied upon to get your concrete to you, when you need it. We work with homeowners, developers, builders, construction firms, project managers and many others.
Our concrete will ensure a long-lasting and quality finish to meet your project needs.
- No waste: By mixing concrete on site, you will get exactly what you need. Unlike concrete that is mixed off-site and that might harden, our concrete allows maximum finishing time.
- No job too big or small: Our volumetric concrete trucks can deliver the right quantity of concrete for any domestic or commercial job. There is no waste, so less raw materials are used and this can save you money.
- Mixed to your specification: We can mix concrete of all specifications and grades, including C10, C15, C20, C25, C30, C35, C40, C50, C55 and C60. We can also include admixtures including plasticisers, fibres, retarders, accelerators and waterproofers.
Use our convenient concrete calculator to estimate how much concrete you may need, then ring us on 020 8648 7688.
Only pay for what you use!
Same day/next day delivery
Please select the appropriate units and then enter your measurements in those units.
The result is always given in cubic metres.
Our Concrete Services
Expert quality: High quality concrete, suitable for domestic or commercial applications. All ingredients are BSI-certified and we do cube testing on every job. All mixes are of a very consistent quality to produce the best results on your project.
- Multiple mixes on demand: Concrete mixes can be easily adjusted and altered on-site if there are changing conditions or requirements, for example. We deliver all mixes, including C10/Gen 1, C15/Gen 2, C20/Gen 3, C25, C30, C35, C40, C50, C55 and C60. We also supply foamed concrete.
Only produce what you need: We produce only the concrete that you need for your job – there will never be any part load charges or wasted concrete.
Quick production rate: Our volumetric concrete mixers produce concrete quickly, giving you more time to work with it.
- Same or next-day service: We offer same day and next day service and will give you a two-hour delivery window, so you are never left waiting around for your concrete to be delivered.
- Bespoke concrete mixes: All mixes are tailormade to customers’ requirements and we also can add a number of admixtures, including plasticisers, waterproofing agents, accelerators and fibres for the best results.
- Professional and helpful team: Our concrete team are highly experienced and are here to offer technical help and support at any time.
- Competitive prices: We offer the best prices for our concrete and you will only pay for the concrete that you use.
Concrete pump hire available: We have both boom and ground line concrete pumps available for hire, for quick and easy concrete placement.
Concrete collection: If you wish to pick up your concrete from our depot, we offer a concrete collection service.
Domestic concrete near Hurst Green (RH8)
Here at Maguire, we pride ourselves on delivering an excellent service, no matter the size of the job. Whether you are laying a new driveway or patio, or you are building a conservatory, we will always ensure that we meet your expectations.
We have great knowledge of the local area and run a FORS-accredited fleet, meaning we can get to you quickly and our concrete specialists are on-hand to offer help and assistance at any time.
All our domestic and DIY concrete is mixed on-site using certified ingredients, which means it will always be the right quantity – and you will never run out. We can also alter the mix type during the job, to allow for changing conditions, for example.
Oxted concrete pumps – no mess and no waste
Alongside our innovative pumping trucks, we offer a concrete pumping system, which allows us to deliver your concrete to the desired location. As well as eliminating the need for wheelbarrows and the associated labour, this speeds up the process and makes it cleaner and tidier, with less chance of spillages and waste.
When we are on-site, our experienced concrete pump operators can manage the process for you, control the speed at which the concrete is poured and the precise location of the concrete pour and will ensure your project runs smoothly. Our concrete pumps are available to hire to trade and DIY customers.
For concrete prices in Oxted from our recommended concrete company, get in touch
To find out more about our prompt and convenient mixed concrete service, or to ask any questions about how we can assist you with your project, please call 020 8648 7688 or email firstname.lastname@example.org