Ready mixed concrete delivered to you in Norwood
Maguire delivers ready mixed concrete to DIY and trade customers in Norwood, Upper Norwood and West Norwood and the surrounding parts of West London, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Via our fleet of volumetric concrete batching trucks, we can deliver custom concrete mixes for all manner of construction projects, including foundations, driveways, shed bases, garages, basements, oversites, piling projects and more.
As leading concrete providers, you can expect a deep level of expertise and knowledge when you come to us. We offer a personable and professional experience with excellent customer service. A high proportion of our business comes from repeat customers and word-of-mouth recommendations.
Our volumetric mixers allow us to mix concrete on site with maximum flexibility. They will ensure that you only ever pay for the amount of concrete that you use, which means you will never be billed for unused or wasted concrete. We also offer the capability of concrete pumping solutions to ensure your concrete is laid where it needs to be quickly.
Reasons to choose Maguire as your new concrete partner
- Range of domestic and commercial concrete and screed types for all usage
- Grades ranging from C10 to C50
- Same-day and next-day deliveries and concrete collection from our depot available
- Delivers available 24 hours a day – nights, weekends and short notice are no problem!
- Never be left waiting for your concrete with our two-hour delivery slots
- Concrete made with prime BSI-certified aggregates ingredients
- Concrete pumping solutions available
- Competitive prices concrete prices available – estimate how much concrete you need with our concrete calculator
Get in touch with our team today to discuss your concrete needs by calling us now on 020 8648 7688.
Only pay for what you use!
Same day/next day delivery
Please select the appropriate units and then enter your measurements in those units.
The result is always given in cubic metres.
We can mix concrete onsite near Norwood
Every domestic or commercial concrete project will require the right amount of concrete, which you can use straight away, with minimal waste. Our volumetric concrete is perfect for this and is mixed on site, giving you maximum working time. We can deliver as little as one cubic metre.
Our equipment allows for concrete of different strengths of concrete to be mixed in one delivery and the right amount of concrete to be mixed. As well as concrete ranging from C10 to C50 we offer a wide choice of admixtures. Concrete mixes are defined in ascending numbers that show the compressive strength after 28 days. For example, C10 has the strength of 10 newtons, whilst C30 has the strength of 30 newtons. Popular mixes include C25, which is used for construction in all areas and is a multi-purpose mix.
The admixtures we can include are:
- Fibres: Fibres can improve the durability and performance of concrete and make is less susceptible to cracking.
- Retardants: These chemicals delay the initial setting of the concrete allowing you more time to work with it.
- Accelerants: These reduce the initial setting time of concrete and are often used in fast-track construction projects.
West Norwood concrete pumping for quick concrete pours
Here at Maguire, we can pump all types of concrete and liquid screed to hard-to-reach areas. This takes less time and is safer than using wheelbarrows. It also reduces the amount of time you wait for your concrete, giving you more time to work with it.
We have both boom and ground line pumps and our staff have years of experience so will be able to place your concrete easily. These pumps are very well maintained, so we can always provide a first-class service.
- Less costs
- Less mess
- Less shovelling
- Less time
Here are some reasons people choose us for their concrete:
Pathways & patios
Drainage & fencing
Paving & walkways
Shed & garage bases
Timing is essential on my sites and the concrete guys at Maguire are 1st class. Never let me down! Keep up the great work as its much appreciated by us all.
Have been using Maguires for over 10 years for skips and more recently for concrete.
My vehicles regularly tip waste at the Maguire depot in Wimbledon. The guys there are efficient and professional. Nothing is too much trouble.