Premium quality concrete supplier in Merstham, Surrey
Do you need domestic concrete or commercial concrete for a building project in Merstham, Nutfield or one of the nearby areas of London or Surrey?
Perhaps you have an inaccessible site and need a concrete supplier who can also assist with concrete pumping? Or maybe you are looking for screed made of certified ingredients delivered to your site for a seamless floor finish?
Founded in 2003, Maguire offers a range of concrete delivery and collection services for homeowners and commercial customers throughout the nearby areas. We’re proud of the excellent products we are able to offer, which all include BSI-certified raw ingredients. We also have a range of concretes of all grades, suitable for a range of different applications.
- Concrete for domestic projects: If you are a homeowner who is planning a project, such as building a new driveway or foundations for an extension or you need concrete for a shed or garage base, we are able to provide excellent concrete at exactly the right measurements.
- Concrete for commercial projects: As commercial concrete experts we can help you complete your building project and can deliver any amount of concrete. Our volumetric mixers also allow us to deliver batches of different grades within the same load.
- Screed: Comprising of sharp sand, cement, and water, our screed is ideal for all types of projects. Simply let us know what you need and we can deliver it either the same day or the next day.
For concrete collection or a quote for local concrete delivery, call now on 020 8648 7688.
Only pay for what you use!
Same day/next day delivery
Please select the appropriate units and then enter your measurements in those units.
The result is always given in cubic metres.
Our Concrete Services
Expert quality: High quality concrete, suitable for domestic or commercial applications. All ingredients are BSI-certified and we do cube testing on every job. All mixes are of a very consistent quality to produce the best results on your project.
- Multiple mixes on demand: Concrete mixes can be easily adjusted and altered on-site if there are changing conditions or requirements, for example. We deliver all mixes, including C10/Gen 1, C15/Gen 2, C20/Gen 3, C25, C30, C35, C40, C50, C55 and C60. We also supply foamed concrete.
Only produce what you need: We produce only the concrete that you need for your job – there will never be any part load charges or wasted concrete.
Quick production rate: Our volumetric concrete mixers produce concrete quickly, giving you more time to work with it.
- Same or next-day service: We offer same day and next day service and will give you a two-hour delivery window, so you are never left waiting around for your concrete to be delivered.
- Bespoke concrete mixes: All mixes are tailormade to customers’ requirements and we also can add a number of admixtures, including plasticisers, waterproofing agents, accelerators and fibres for the best results.
- Professional and helpful team: Our concrete team are highly experienced and are here to offer technical help and support at any time.
- Competitive prices: We offer the best prices for our concrete and you will only pay for the concrete that you use.
Concrete pump hire available: We have both boom and ground line concrete pumps available for hire, for quick and easy concrete placement.
Concrete collection: If you wish to pick up your concrete from our depot, we offer a concrete collection service.
We supply high-quality concrete & screed in the following locations:
- Kingswood Manor
Mixed concrete and volumetric concrete near Nutfield (RH1)
Ready mixed concrete is made at a concrete plant and delivered to a site by lorry. Advanced volumetric concrete mixers carry all the components on the concrete lorries and mix then together for you on site.
- Is high-quality and made from certified ingredients
- Is mixed together consistently in metered amounts for exactly the correct mix
- You can mix exactly the quantity you need with no waste and no minimum order
- Mix quantity can be adjusted on site to suit weather conditions and last-minute changes
- Is delivered by experienced concrete operatives who can offer help and assistance
We deliver to builders, ground workers, piling contractors, driveway installers, road and rail workers, trade and DIY. All our vehicles are maintained well to ensure they work effectively at all times.
Merstham concrete pumping
Concrete pumping can make easy work of delivering your concrete across all types of sites. If you need to lay concrete in an inaccessible location such as up to another level over large obstacles, including walls and houses, or into deep foundations, our boom and ground line pumps will ensure you get it there with ease.
Boom pumps use a remote-controlled articulated robotic arm whilst pipeline or groundline pumps use flexible hoses to pump concrete some distance. All our pumps come with trained operatives who will work closely with you, so we can get your concrete to exactly where you need it in super-quick time. We can pump many types of concrete, including foamed concrete and fibre-reinforced concrete.
Alongside concrete and screed delivery, as part of our wider business, we offer a whole range of solutions for construction companies around their waste, including commercial skip hire and hire of builder’s skips, grab hire and waste management. We aim to help you minimise waste at every step of the process and can assist you with your Site Waste Management Plan.