Here at Maguire, we have been supplying mixed concrete and screed products for all domestic, industrial and commercial jobs in Limpsfield, Titsey and the nearby areas of Surrey.
Our team of experts are on hand to assist with all your concreting needs. We have a fleet of volumetric concrete mixers and metered concrete trucks that contain all the ingredient materials in separate compartments that are then mixed on-site when you are ready for it. This helps to prevent over or under-ordering concrete that would otherwise be wasted. As well as reducing wastage, this also means that additional concrete can be made at any time.
Our concrete mixers also ensure the ratios are exact to provide you with exactly the right amount and strength of concrete for your job. Our ingredients are all BSI-certified and we do cube testing on every job.
Another benefit is that mix designs can be changed on-site without a delay in quality or quantity. As with any concrete mix, we can add admixtures like fibres, waterproofing agents, accelerators and retarders, depending on your preferences.
Why choose Maguire for your concrete?
- Only ever pay for the concrete that you use – no waste
- Exemplary health and safety standards
- Concrete for domestic, commercial and industrial projects
- We can deliver all volumes of concrete for small and large jobs
- Concrete collection from our depot also available
- Bonded, unbonded, liquid and floating screed supplied
- Same-day or guaranteed next-day service available
- Local concrete delivery team, also working in Kingswood and Whyteleafe
- Professional team with over 15 years’ experience
- Competitive and affordable prices
- We work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, around our customers’ needs
- Groundline and boom concrete pumping available
- Other services include cheap skip hire, grab and tipper hire and aggregate delivery
To find out more, call our team now on 020 8648 7688. Our experienced team will be happy to advise you the right concrete mix for your job and to provide you with a competitive quote.
Please select the appropriate units and then enter your measurements in those units.
The result is always given in cubic metres.
Concrete mixes for all a domestic and commercial jobs near you in Titsey (RH8)
Choosing the right concrete mix design for your project will ensure the success of your building project. We offer a selection of concrete types to suit different applications and can advise you about the right concrete for our project. We offer all mixes from C10 to C50.
Our concrete mixes include these popular choices:
- C10/Gen 1: This is a versatile mix and used for many general purpose applications. It is ideal for drainage works and foundations.
- C15/Gen 2: This concrete mix is suitable for internal residential floors, when tiles or carpets will cover them. It is also ideal for shed and garage bases.
- C20/Gen 3: Ideal for internal floor slabs, single storey foundations and oversites, this mix is used for light duty applications.
- C25: This is a very versatile mix and used throughout the domestic and commercial sectors, on jobs like foundations and general groundwork and footings.
- C30: This mix is often used for driveways, paths, patios, garage bases and pavements.
Surrey concrete pumps for hire
If you are looking to pour concrete quickly and professionally, then Maguire can help with your next concrete pumping job. We have both concrete ground line and boom pump hire that can pour concrete for any type of domestic or commercial project.
We can provide concrete pumping for:
- & more
All concrete pumps come with trained operatives that will offer you a safe and efficient concrete pouring service. We work alongside homeowners, landscapers, builders, construction workers and other trades. Our rates are competitive, and our team is efficient, so you will always get a great commercial concreting service for a fantastic price.
Only pay for what you use!
Same day/next day delivery
We supply high-quality concrete & screed in the following locations:
Need concrete or screed quotes in Limpsfield? Call us for no-obligation concrete prices now
Would you like to know more about our onsite concrete service in Titsey? For those who would like to calculate the amount of concrete you need, use our concrete calculator. Contact our team directly on 020 8648 7688 or email firstname.lastname@example.org