Maguire are leading suppliers of ready mixed concrete, on-site mixed concrete and screed in Kingswood, Hooley and the neighbouring areas of Surrey and South London. We are a fully-independent business, who also offer a range of other services for the DIY and construction trades including affordable skip hire, grab hire and waste management solutions.
Our team of helpful and friendly concrete experts are always on hand to help our customers with anything they need. We operate a fleet of volumetric mixers, meaning that we can deliver precision-mixed concrete for all domestic, commercial and industrial jobs throughout the local areas.
Our concrete mixers also ensure the ratios are exact to provide you with exactly the right amount and strength of concrete for your job. Our ingredients are all BSI-certified and we do cube testing on every job.
Another benefit is that mix designs can be changed on-site without a delay in quality or quantity. As with any concrete mix, we can add admixtures like fibres, waterproofing agents, accelerators and retarders, depending on your preferences.
Why choose Maguire for your concrete?
- Your local concrete supplier: We are based near you and can deliver your concrete on the same day or next day. We work throughout the local areas, including in Whyteleafe and Westminster. We work flexibly around our clients’ needs 24 hours a day, so their projects can always stay on track.
- Mixed to your requirements: We can mix your concrete to your exact requirements by measuring the volume of ingredients, instead of the weight which gives a more precise mixture. We can create simple mixes or more complex ones with admixtures, like fibres and retarders, depending on your needs. We can mix various batch types in one delivery to allow for changing conditions. This means you can make last-minute changes at any time.
- Concrete pump hire available: We provide hire of boom and ground line pumps with operatives so you can place concrete in those hard-to-access areas.
- Quality products: All our raw ingredients at BSI-certified and we offer specialist mixes, including lightweight concrete and foamed concrete.
- Competitive prices: Our mixed concrete prices are highly competitive, and you will only ever pay for the concrete that you use, so you never need to worry. We also offer a concrete collection service if you would like to pick up your concrete yourself.
- Professional: We have public liability insurance worth £5million, are accredited to FORS and are an ISO 9001-certified business. We are known for our customer service and reliability.
- Never over or under-order: You will only ever pay for the concrete that you use with no risk of over or under-ordering. It is ideal for concrete projects of all sizes and our minimum order is just one cubic metre.
Please select the appropriate units and then enter your measurements in those units.
The result is always given in cubic metres.
Domestic concrete and commercial concrete applications in Hooley (CR5)
We provide concrete of all strengths, including: C10/Gen 1, C15/Gen 2, C20/Gen 3, C25, C30, C35, C40, C50, C55 and C60. We work alongside our customers, so we always provide the right products and services for their application.
Our concrete us suitable for:
- Domestic: As well as working with commercial companies, Maguire can provide a specialist concrete for homes service. Whether you are laying a new floor or pathway or need concrete for foundations for a shed or garage, we can help.
- Commercial: We provide the construction trades with concrete, ideal for foundations for single or double storey extensions, underpinning, basements, extensions, garden walls and other landscaping, piling projects, footings and other jobs. We can also quality screeds and specialist concrete mixes.
- Industrial: We can supply ready mixed concrete to various industrial construction projects. We understand that every job is different, which is why we will tailor the mix for the job in hand.
Only pay for what you use!
Same day/next day delivery
We supply high-quality concrete & screed in the following locations:
Why concrete pumping offers many advantages
Concrete pumping has been a valued technological advancement used in the construction industry for decades. With modern ground line and boom pumps available for hire, we can pour concrete quickly and cleanly to where it needs to be.
The main advantage of using a concrete pump truck is the fact it saves on labour costs because concrete will not need to be transporting across the site using wheelbarrows. It will also save time and money because rather than having to set it up by hand, our concrete pumps will arrive on site, ready to go.