Concrete delivered on demand in and around Haywards Heath, East Sussex
Maguire is one of Haywards Heath and Hurstpierpoint’s leading suppliers of volumetric concrete and screed products. Working throughout East Sussex, including in Lingfield and Worthing, we utilise the most up-to-date technology, alongside the highest quality raw materials to bring your consistently high-grade mixes of concrete.
Our premium quality screed and concrete is suitable for all types of domestic and commercial projects and our volumetric lorries allow us to meet all technical specifications, whatever the design mix. We have over 15 years of experience and the knowledge, expertise and drive to deliver exactly the right product for your jobs.
Whether you need concrete for a garden or landscaping project, a residential development or a multi-storey structure, we are your first port of call for all domestic and commercial concrete. In addition to the supply of concrete and screed, we also supply an on-demand concrete pumping service, so your concrete can be placed wherever you need it – even if it is onto a second floor or down into a basement.
Only pay for what you use!
Same day/next day delivery
Please select the appropriate units and then enter your measurements in those units.
The result is always given in cubic metres.
Ready mix concrete delivered same or next day
The ability to be flexible with the mix design is only one of the benefits of volumetric concrete.
- Fresh concrete on-site: Concrete is mixed and poured on-site, allowing for maximum finishing time. When mixed off-site, concrete can harden and require additional water to be added to the mixture. Our concrete mixers can be with you at any time, on the same day or the day after you place your order.
- Exact measurements: Volumetric concrete mixes will always eliminate any waste and the ratios of ingredients will be exact. This is better for the environment because fewer fossil fuels are used.
- Cost-effective: You will only pay for the concrete that you get. Regardless of the size of the project, we can produce large or small mixes on demand and there are no issues if you over or under order.
- More can be stored: Volumetric concrete can store more than barrel mixes, so this type of concrete is ideal for large projects that require huge amounts of concrete.
- All types of concrete: We can produce all regular mix designs from C10 and C25, through to industrial grades, such as C50, C55 and C60. We have foamed concrete and admixtures available, on request. Multiple jobs can be catered for at the same time, with no need to return to the depot.
Use our convenient concrete calculator and please call us now on 020 8648 7688.
Domestic concrete services near Cuckfield (RH16 and RH17)
For a domestic, residential or DIY concrete service you can trust, call Maguire. We can deliver ready mixed and volumetric concrete to your home and always offer a reliable and prompt service.
The main uses of our domestic concrete include:
- Concrete for foundations: Whatever you are building, it is essential that you have solid foundations. We deliver concrete specially tailored for foundations and groundwork, to produce reliable and robust bases. We do concrete cube testing on every job and can provide a mix tailored to your needs.
- Driveway concrete: A durable and practical driveway is a big asset for any home. We can provide you with exactly the right amount of concrete for your driveway project.
- Concrete for shed and garage bases: Sheds, garages and other outbuildings are valuable spaces and we can provide you with a solid and smooth base for your structure.
Our concrete is also used by customers in both the domestic and residential sectors for piling projects, paving and patios, basements, underpinning, garden walls, fencing; drainage, concrete slabs and more. We offer both ground line and boom concrete pumps for hire, meaning you can pour your concrete quickly and accurately. This will help you save time and manpower needed on the job.
We can also provide you with all types of waste management solutions, including domestic and commercial skips, wait and load and grab and tipper hire.
Haywards Heath floor screed delivered to your site
Floor screed is a critical component of many construction projects and alongside all concrete, we provide screed for both domestic or commercial flooring, where a smooth and seamless surface is needed.