Concrete and screed supplied when and where you need it, in and around Esher, Surrey
Are you looking for the best prices for on-site mixed concrete? Finding affordable, reliable and excellent quality concrete and screed can be hard but with Maguire you are in safe hands. We supply top quality ready mixed concrete and screed in Esher, Claygate and throughout the nearby areas of London and Surrey.
With over 15 years’ in the concrete and construction trade, you can rely on us to get the job done. We guarantee the use of BSI-quality ingredients in all our concrete, alongside an efficient and reliable delivery. Our wealth of experience and expertise ensures that whatever you need, we can deliver it. We work throughout the local areas, including as far afield as Norbury and Biggin Hill.
We supply the following:
- Domestic concrete: Whether you need concrete for a shed base, path or paving, driveway, foundations or any other residential project, we can provide you with the perfect domestic concrete solution.
- Commercial concrete: We work alongside a range of trades, to supply them with commercial concrete when they need it. Whether it is a full-scale commercial development project, such as concrete for basements, new builds, piling projects or any other large job, we have the capacity to deliver on-time and on budget. Our volumetric concrete provides a helpful and cost-effective concreting solution.
- Quality concrete: Our concrete contains BSI-certified ingredients, which means that the end product will be durable, long-lasting and safe. We also do cube testing, where we take a sample of each concrete mix and check them after a certain amount of time to ensure their quality and strength.
- All mixes and strengths: We supply concrete mixes of all grades, from C10 (formally called Gen 1), up to C60. We can also supply foamed concrete and admixtures, such as fibres, waterproofing agents, retarders and accelerators.
- Screed: We supply quality screed for all jobs, to ensure a seamless and smooth finish on any floor.
- Other services: Maguire runs a larger business and we can deliver aggregates and assist with skip hire, grab hire and muck away and a range of other waste management solutions.
We are always on hand to give expert advice and talk you through your requirements in detail. If you do not know how much concrete you may need, please use our concrete calculator or call us. We can be reached on 020 8648 7688.
Only pay for what you use!
Same day/next day delivery
Please select the appropriate units and then enter your measurements in those units.
The result is always given in cubic metres.
Expert quality: High quality concrete, suitable for domestic or commercial applications. All ingredients are BSI-certified and we do cube testing on every job. All mixes are of a very consistent quality to produce the best results on your project.
- Multiple mixes on demand: Concrete mixes can be easily adjusted and altered on-site if there are changing conditions or requirements, for example. We deliver all mixes, including C10/Gen 1, C15/Gen 2, C20/Gen 3, C25, C30, C35, C40, C50, C55 and C60. We also supply foamed concrete.
Only produce what you need: We produce only the concrete that you need for your job – there will never be any part load charges or wasted concrete.
Quick production rate: Our volumetric concrete mixers produce concrete quickly, giving you more time to work with it.
- Same or next-day service: We offer same day and next day service and will give you a two-hour delivery window, so you are never left waiting around for your concrete to be delivered.
Quick concrete pours near Claygate (KT10) with our concrete pumps
At Maguire, we can also supply you with concrete pumps, so you can place concrete exactly where you need it with minimal labour requirements. This is a cleaner and quicker way of delivering concrete, even in the sites that are very awkward to access.
We have both ground line and boom pumps available to hire, which will pump concrete across long distances, around awkward objects or to different heights with ease.
- Wheelbarrows not needed! This saves labour time, cost and spillages
- Concrete pumping offers efficient and clean concrete pours
- Pumps come with trained pump operators to help
- Our concrete pump hire is competitively priced
We supply high-quality concrete & screed in the following locations:
- Thames Ditton
Esher on-site mixed concrete
We use state-of-the-art concrete mixers, that mix all ingredients on-site. This allows us to offer a flexible, efficient and cost-effective service because you will never pay for more concrete than you need or use. There are no costly disposal charges, and this also reduces the number of concrete deliveries you need.
- High quality concrete delivered on site, with direct pours, pour into barrows or concrete pumping
- No chance of you over or under-ordering
- Save time and labour involved in mixing, when compared with drum-mixed concrete
- Concrete mixes can be adjusted to suit the job or to factor in environmental changes
- Volumetric concrete of all quantities delivered, from one cubic metre upwards
- Concrete is always fresh and of a consistent quality