Concrete and screed supplier in and around Epsom, Surrey
Welcome to Maguire. We are a long-running, independent and flexible ready mix concrete and screed delivery company working for domestic, commercial and industrial customers in and around Epsom, Ewell and the wider parts of Surrey.
At Maguire, we pride ourselves on offering a first class service. Our staff has over 15 years of experience and we have a wide knowledge and expertise of the concrete industry. We also keep our prices affordable – we are confident you will find out mixed concrete excellent value for money.
We run a fleet of FORS-accredited vehicles, which allow us to do multi-drop deliveries and deliver different mix designs in one load. We deliver mixes of all descriptions from general concrete mixes, through to more specialist designs. We can also offer admixtures, ranging from retarders and accelerators, through to waterproofing agents and foamed concrete. Whatever job you are working on, we can help you choose the right product for your application.
Our fast, friendly and local service means that you can get concrete and screed delivered when you need it. We also deliver mixed concrete in Streatham and Dulwich. In addition, we can also supply concrete pumps for sites with difficult access and aggregate products, such as limestone and topsoil. As part of our wider business, we also offer grab and tipper hire and cheap skip hire.
We will never leave you waiting for your concrete; we offer same-day and next-day deliveries, so you can keep your project on track. We will offer you a two-hour delivery slot and with real-time GPS tracking on our vehicles, they will always be with you, when you need them.
We have built up an excellent reputation in the local area, which is why people come back to us, time and time again. Get an estimate for how much concrete you need by using our calculator. Then give us a ring on 020 8648 7688.
Only pay for what you use!
Same day/next day delivery
Please select the appropriate units and then enter your measurements in those units.
The result is always given in cubic metres.
Why use our ready mixed concrete near Ewell (KT17)?
We use quality-assured BSI ingredients, so you can be guaranteed of the highest quality ready mix concrete. We also do cube testing to demonstrate compliance. If you are unsure about the right type of concrete for you, our team can help.
So, what are the benefits of our on-site concrete mixing service?
- No wastage: All concrete is mixed on-site, so you get exactly the right amount of concrete with no waste. When using drum mixers, anything not used will go to waste.
- Flexibility: Our concrete offers complete flexibility and can be tailored to your exact requirements and altered according to weather and site conditions, for example.
- Cost-effective: You will only ever pay for the concrete that you use with no part-load charges. It also saves you on the cost of purchasing your own mixing equipment or storing raw materials on site.
- Better quality: Our products are produced to the highest standards, with consistent quality and because they are mixed and poured fresh, this will give you maximum time to work with them.
- Less equipment: Using our mixed concrete service reduces the need for having your own equipment and the maintenance costs associated with any equipment.
As well as delivery, we also offer a concrete collection service, where you are welcome to pick up your concrete from our depot. Simply tell us what you need, and we will ensure everything is ready for when you get here.
Our concrete is suitable for various applications, including:
- New Builds
- Piling projects
- Garden and landscaping projects
- Drainage and fencing
- Shed bases
Specialists Epsom concrete pumping services
Alongside delivery of concrete and screed, we can provide a concrete pumping service for both domestic and commercial customers. Our team are always on hand to ensure that your concrete is placed where it needs to be.
One of the great advantages of concrete pumps is the fact they can deliver your concrete to where areas that are hard to reach, such as in tall buildings or through narrow gaps.
For more detailed info about concrete and screed deliveries in Epsom, contact our local concrete company now
Contact us now on 020 8648 7688 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We supply high-quality concrete & screed in the following locations: