We aim to understand your needs as clearly as we can, so we deliver exactly what you need to complete the job. Our concrete is ideal for all types of jobs including extensions, garage and shed bases, driveways, piling projects, oversites, foundations, and more.
Why choose us?
- Quick delivery time with concrete delivered on the same day or next day
- Out of hours deliveries with concrete delivered around the clock to meet your deadlines
- High-quality concrete made from BSI-certified ingredients
- Two-hour delivery windows so you are never left waiting for your concrete
- No mess or waste with our on-site mixed services
- Boom and groundline pumps available for hire to lay your concrete where it needs to go
- More than 15 years’ experience, meaning we can give you expert technical advice at any time
- Concrete collection from our depot available
- Concrete ideal for domestic, commercial and industrial jobs with all mixes and grades available
Whether you are about to start house improvements like adding a new shed or garage, or you are a large construction firm who needs a regular concrete supplier, you can rely on our team to help.
Call us now on 020 8648 7688.
Benefits of our concrete delivery near Westerham (RH8)
With Maguire, delivering your concrete is easier than ever. With our advanced fleet of concrete trucks, you can get any amount of concrete mixed and poured directly on site. Our drivers and helpful and reliable and will ensure that you get exactly what you need.
Our prices are always affordable and highly competitive. Use our free online concrete calculator and we can give you a quick quote for concrete at any time. From general mixers, through to specialist mixes, such as foamed concrete, our team can get you exactly what you need.
Our volumetric trucks give you complete peace of mind knowing you have the right concrete at the right quantities to finish your job. Less waste also means it is more environmentally friendly. By using our concrete, there are also no storage costs for ingredients.
As part of our wider business, we are also waste management experts, who can assist you with all aspects of our waste, including help with your site waste management plan (SWMP).
Only pay for what you use!
Same day/next day delivery
Please select the appropriate units and then enter your measurements in those units.
The result is always given in cubic metres.
We supply high-quality concrete & screed in the following locations:
- Crockham Hill
- Ide Hill
Tandridge’s most effective concrete pumping providers
Alongside our concrete deliveries, we also offer concrete pump hire, giving you a quick and easy way of laying your concrete. This allows you to save time and labour involved with manually wheelbarrowing concrete from one place to another. We have both boom and groundline pumps, suitable for both domestic and commercial hire.
Concrete pumps are particularly useful where there is limited access on site, such as when you are trying to transport concrete to upper levels, in basements or into back gardens.
For mixed concrete prices in Tandridge, contact our local concrete company
Call us to enquire further about our concrete delivery or concrete pumps. Please ring 020 8648 7688 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Concrete Services
Expert quality: High quality concrete, suitable for domestic or commercial applications. All ingredients are BSI-certified and we do cube testing on every job. All mixes are of a very consistent quality to produce the best results on your project.
- Multiple mixes on demand: Concrete mixes can be easily adjusted and altered on-site if there are changing conditions or requirements, for example. We deliver all mixes, including C10/Gen 1, C15/Gen 2, C20/Gen 3, C25, C30, C35, C40, C50, C55 and C60. We also supply foamed concrete.
Only produce what you need: We produce only the concrete that you need for your job – there will never be any part load charges or wasted concrete.
Quick production rate: Our volumetric concrete mixers produce concrete quickly, giving you more time to work with it.
- Same or next-day service: We offer same day and next day service and will give you a two-hour delivery window, so you are never left waiting around for your concrete to be delivered.
- Bespoke concrete mixes: All mixes are tailormade to customers’ requirements and we also can add a number of admixtures, including plasticisers, waterproofing agents, accelerators and fibres for the best results.
- Professional and helpful team: Our concrete team are highly experienced and are here to offer technical help and support at any time.
- Competitive prices: We offer the best prices for our concrete and you will only pay for the concrete that you use.
Concrete pump hire available: We have both boom and ground line concrete pumps available for hire, for quick and easy concrete placement.
Concrete collection: If you wish to pick up your concrete from our depot, we offer a concrete collection service.