Leading suppliers of mixed concrete in and around Biggin Hill, Kent
Maguire are the leading suppliers of volumetric concrete and screed in around Biggin Hill, Tatsfield and the wider areas of London. We are a family-owned and independent company, renowned for our commitment to quality and service. We run two waste transfer stations and also specialise in the supply of skips, supply of aggregates, grab lorry hire and other services to ensure your construction project runs seamlessly.
Our concrete is designed to meet all domestic, agricultural, industrial or commercial requirements and applications include:
- Conservatory bases
- New builds
- Shed bases
- Landscaping projects
- Piling projects
- Pathways and paving
- Other residential, commercial and industrial uses
Only pay for what you use!
Same day/next day delivery
Please select the appropriate units and then enter your measurements in those units.
The result is always given in cubic metres.
Expert quality: High quality concrete, suitable for domestic or commercial applications. All ingredients are BSI-certified and we do cube testing on every job. All mixes are of a very consistent quality to produce the best results on your project.
- Multiple mixes on demand: Concrete mixes can be easily adjusted and altered on-site if there are changing conditions or requirements, for example. We deliver all mixes, including C10/Gen 1, C15/Gen 2, C20/Gen 3, C25, C30, C35, C40, C50, C55 and C60. We also supply foamed concrete.
Only produce what you need: We produce only the concrete that you need for your job – there will never be any part load charges or wasted concrete.
Quick production rate: Our volumetric concrete mixers produce concrete quickly, giving you more time to work with it.
- Same or next-day service: We offer same day and next day service and will give you a two-hour delivery window, so you are never left waiting around for your concrete to be delivered.
We use volumetric batching vehicles and all ingredients are BSI-assured and we do cube testing on every job. We deliver concrete and screed throughout the nearby areas, including in Esher and Norbury. Our trucks a GPS-tracked for efficiency and to ensure that we provide you with the best possible service.
We provide a same-day or next-day concrete and screed delivery service or you are welcome to collect concrete from our depot; just let us know what you need and we will ensure it is ready for you. For concrete deliveries, we give customers a two-hour delivery window, so you are never left waiting for your concrete to arrive on-site.
Work out how much concrete you may need with our useful concrete calculator. We can also offer you technical advice and help; our team are concrete experts with over 15 years’ experience in the trade.
To find out more about our concrete services, please contact our team now on 020 8648 7688.
Swift concrete deliveries from our concrete company near Tatsfield (BN16)
A volumetric concrete mixer, also known as a volumetric mobile mixer, carries all the raw ingredients and water. This is then mixed on-site according to our customers’ requirements.
The advantages of volumetric concrete include:
- You will only pay for exactly what you need: If you need a little more or a little less concrete, this is no problem; you only pay for the concrete you use. The use of volumetric concrete is cost-effective, allowing you to keep costs down.
- Concrete is fresh: The concrete is completely fresh, so allows you maximum time to work with it. Unlike ready mix concrete, there is no timeframe within which the concrete must be used after arriving on-site.
- No limits: From shed bases, to new builds, we can supply as little or as much concrete as you may need for your domestic or commercial concrete job.
- Multiple mixes in one load: We can deliver multiple mixes in the same delivery and adjust your mix using the machine’s proportioning controls, according to issues like weather conditions. We supply concrete of all grades, including C10, C15, C20, C25, C30, C40, C50, C55 and C60. We can also supply foamed concrete and have various concrete additives available, including fibres, accelerators and retarders.
- Screed: Our volumetric batching trucks can also deliver all types of screed, including unbonded screed, underfloor heating screed, floating screed, bonded screed, and liquid screed.
We supply high-quality concrete & screed in the following locations:
Biggin Hill concrete pumping for difficult-to-reach jobs
Maguire can arrange a concrete pumping service, utilising both boom concrete pumps and ground line concrete pumps. Our concrete pumps allow concrete to be transported across long distances, through restricted areas and over obstacles that might be in your way. They are also ideal if you need concrete pumped into deep foundations or onto multi-storey levels of a building.
- Boom pumps: These use a remote-controlled robotic arm (known as the boom) to place large volumes of concrete where you need it. These are widely used within larger construction jobs.
- Ground line pumps: These use flexible hoses attached to the concrete trucks and tend to be used for placing smaller volumes of concrete to the rear of buildings, where there are trees or powerlines in the way, stopping the use of boom pumps.
Our ready mixed concrete and concrete pumps are supplied together, which means you will save time and money because pumping concrete is far less labour-intensive than barrowing concrete.