Efficient concrete suppliers near you in Banstead, Surrey
Are you looking for a reliable team of concrete and screed suppliers who can supply you with ready mixed concrete in Banstead, Nork or one of the nearby areas of Surrey? Established over 15 years ago, Maguire are leading suppliers of concrete throughout Surrey and South London.
Our professional, helpful and reliable service means that many people have come to rely on our service, from homeowners completing small DIY jobs, through to building contractors and large construction firms. We use the finest raw materials to ensure a long-lasting and quality finish.
Do you need concrete for a shed base? Screed for a floor? Are you working on a concrete piling project? Are you looking for concrete for new homes? We cater to jobs of all sizes and offer a full range of mix designs, including fibre-reinforced concrete and foamed concrete. All our concrete can be made from different consistencies and strengths for different jobs.
With our state-of-the-art volumetric mixers, all your concrete will be made and poured on-site. There are no part-load or waste disposal charges, meaning that you can stick to your budget. The ratio of your concrete mix can also be adjusted on-site, making it more precise.
We can also offer a concrete pumping service, where specialist pumping equipment is used to get your concrete to where it is needed, no matter how inaccessible it might seem.
- We cater to orders of all sizes, from one cubic metre upwards
- We offer same day and next-day guaranteed deliveries
- We work around the clock to deliver concrete 24 hours a day, seven days a week for all projects
- Admixtures available, including plasticisers, fibres, retarders and accelerators
- Our concrete is ideal for domestic, commercial and industrial premises
- Our calibrated vehicles mean that you only ever pay for the concrete you need
- Volumetric concrete eliminate waste, making it a more environmentally-friendly option
- No need to rely on wheelbarrows or dumpers – we can organise boom and landline concrete pumps
- We can deliver all grades of concrete from C10 to C50 and have several additives available
- We work throughout the local areas, including in Carshalton and Cheam
- As part of our wide business, we offer a range of other services for the construction trades including skip hire, caged van hire and aggregate deliveries
- Customers can also collect concrete at our depot
Use our concrete calculator to find out how much concrete you may need and then we can give you an estimate on 020 8648 7688.
Only pay for what you use!
Same day/next day delivery
Please select the appropriate units and then enter your measurements in those units.
The result is always given in cubic metres.
Here are some reasons people choose us for their concrete:
Expert quality: High quality concrete, suitable for domestic or commercial applications. All ingredients are BSI-certified and we do cube testing on every job. All mixes are of a very consistent quality to produce the best results on your project.
- Multiple mixes on demand: Concrete mixes can be easily adjusted and altered on-site if there are changing conditions or requirements, for example. We deliver all mixes, including C10/Gen 1, C15/Gen 2, C20/Gen 3, C25, C30, C35, C40, C50, C55 and C60. We also supply foamed concrete.
Only produce what you need: We produce only the concrete that you need for your job – there will never be any part load charges or wasted concrete.
Quick production rate: Our volumetric concrete mixers produce concrete quickly, giving you more time to work with it.
- Same or next-day service: We offer same day and next day service and will give you a two-hour delivery window, so you are never left waiting around for your concrete to be delivered.
Bespoke concrete mixes: All mixes are tailormade to your requirements and we also can add a number of admixtures, including plasticisers, waterproofing agents, accelerators and fibres for the best results.
Professional: Our staff are highly experienced and here to offer technical help and support at any time.
Competitive prices: We offer affordable concrete and only charge for what you use.
Concrete pumps available to hire: We have both boom and ground line concrete pumps available for hire, for quick and easy concrete delivery.
Concrete collection: If you wish, you can collect concrete straight from the depot.
We supply high-quality concrete & screed in the following locations:
- Old Malden
Residential and domestic concrete delivered for all your DIY jobs in and around Nork (SM7)
We can deliver concrete for all your domestic projects and by using our services you will only ever pay for what you use. Whether you are building a new garden wall, conservatory or even a basement, we will get you the right amount and grade of concrete.
Our residential concrete is suitable for:
- Extensions and alterations
- Foundations and footings
- Garage bases and driveways
- Shed bases
- Patios and pathways
All our concrete uses BSI-certified ingredients and we do cube testing on every job, so our concrete does exactly what it says it will. Due to our extensive experience, you can feel confident that all your requirements will always be met.
Banstead floor screed
As well as expert concrete, we can supply and deliver concrete screed using the finest ingredients for a smooth, durable and long-lasting finish. Whether you need screed for a domestic or commercial job, we will tailor-make your delivery according to exactly what you need.
Concrete pump hire available in Nork
We use volumetric tucks which can be used with concrete pumps, so your concrete can be delivered to the right location. This means that you will not need to use wheel barrows and the process is quicker and cleaner, with less mess.
Concrete pumps also mean concrete can be delivered to places to seem quite inaccessible, such as over walls, up and down stairs and through narrow gaps.
For quality mixed concrete in Banstead, call our team
Please contact us now to discuss your requirements on 020 8648 7688 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org We will always be happy to help and to offer expert advice!